Please go check thier blogs out. Julia a wonderful writer with a blog full of beauty, dance and lifestyles posts AND she just recently took a trip to Disney World. So jealous I love it there.
Eboni is also a great writer, her blog has a wide variety of things to offer from snow day fun, beauty, quotes plus in spring she has a digital and print media online store coming, keep an eye out for that!
The rules for award acceptance are:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog). They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
- They must add 7 facts about themself.
- They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated
Alright here we go! Since there were two am I supposed to do 14 facts?
- I have always wanted to be a blonde but can not pull off the colour at all.
- The first time I wore makeup was grade 6, my mom did it for me and she did blue eyeshadow with red lips. I know, terrible but atleast she was there for me and helped me out!
- I have 5 siblings. 2 older sisters and 3 younger brothers.
- I am very self concious of my under ye wrinkles and bags.
- My birthday is coming up next month, February 11th, and I have always wanted to have a beach birthday but in Canada that would be one horribly cold beach party.
- On the birthday theme, that day has always been a curse. Not to be negative but I am serious!
- Another one for the birthday: Ever since I was little I have believed I was Japanese in a past life. I just recently found out that Japan was founded on the same day as my birthday.
- I live for Summer, I wish I could travel back and forth around the world just to avoid winter. 6 months in Canada, 6 months in Australia sounds amazing for me.
- I have a wide variety of hobbies and intrests from anime, illustrating, harmonica, video game, knitting, cross stitching. To make a long list short, I dabble in many things but have not mastered any.
- The village I like in has a population of around 1200 people give or take a few.
- my favourite colours are marine green, mint green and teal. aka the turquiose family.
- I am not a very creative cook but lately I have been trying to.
- When I am sad I do something in which I call ‘Lipstick Therapy’. This consists of trying all my lipsticks on and taking them off continuously.
- I am horrible at making conversation, it is something I am always trying to improve.
Well that was a lot harder to do than I though, took forever for me to think of things. Hope you enjoyed it!
Here are the names and links to the 15 blogs I nominate 🙂
Thank you again to Julia, Eboni and to everyone else who reads my posts, it truley means a lot to me! If there are ever any posts you would like to see me do, don’t hesitate to ask I would love to hear your ideas!
Thanks for reading — xxoo Corinne